Red Fox Hills is the Best of Boulder Colorado and the Front Range
updated 04/19/2022 6:07pm
- Please refrain from having open fires.
- All homes directly adjacent to open spaces should mow the area directly behind their home to a distance of 20 feet. If you do not have “the fields” behind your home, pick up and dispose of fallen tree limbs or other combustible material. If you are not able to do this own your own, please contact the HOA and we will work something out.
- Clean out roof gutters and ensure all roofing materials are in good shape to prevent ignition from falling embers.
- Do not store firewood adjacent to your home.
- If you have any mulch or other combustible landscaping within 5 feet of your home’s foundation, consider replacing it with something like pea gravel or decomposed granite.
- Consider removing shrubs or trees adjacent to your home.
- If you have several trees in a small area, consider thinning them out.
- Remove combustible materials from under patios and decks and basement window-wells.
- Plant native wildflowers and fire-resistant plants.
More information for fire mitigation and safety is available from www.firewise.org www.
updated 04/07/2022 7:41am
SUMMER'S HERE! LET'S CRUSH IT:
• DJ Pete ROCKIN' tunes Poolside
• High quality slip n' slide rental in the grass
• We have GAS, and a grill — BYO Grillables!
• A few snacks and your 1st drink provided by the HOA
updated 05/05/2022 2:23pm
Next Meeting - Monday, June 6 at 6:30pm, Monthly RFH Board Mtg. - Outdoors and In-Person, West Side Bugle Ct. Cul-de-sac, BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair)
All residents welcome/encouraged to attend!
updated 11/01/2021 2:42pm
A Bewitchingly Festive Halloween Parade & Party in RFH
Thanks to ALL the guys & ghouls, witches, wizards and warlocks, fairies, Minions, ghosts, skeletons, super heroes, Jedi, dinosaurs, dragons, pirates, blood suckers, pollinators, furry creatures and all our neighbors who made this Red Fox Hills Halloween Parade & Hootenany such a fun, safe and successful community event!
'Twas frightfully chilly outside but the blazing fire pits, groovin' tunes, hot cider, tasty pizza and warmth of community spirit made this event a spook-tacular night for all ages!
A BIG SHOUT OUT to ALL who made it happen: THANK YOU !!!
To Sign up for an account - Select "Sign In" in the upper right-hand corner, then select "New Member Registration". Fill out the form as completely as you can, and your request will be approved by our administrator.