Red Fox Hills is the Best of Boulder Colorado and the Front Range
updated 11/07/2022 3:05pm
Tonight's 11/7 Monthly Board Mtg. = Canceled
Next Meeting - Mon. Dec. 5th, 6:30pm, Monthly RFH Board Mtg. - Either indoors at Helmuth's or outdoors around Jeff's firepit. Either way, residents welcome/encouraged to attend. Check back here a day or two prior for the address :)
updated 09/05/2022 5:04pm
- Please refrain from having open fires.
- All homes directly adjacent to open spaces should mow the area directly behind their home to a distance of 20 feet. If you do not have “the fields” behind your home, pick up and dispose of fallen tree limbs or other combustible material. If you are not able to do this own your own, please contact the HOA and we will work something out.
- Clean out roof gutters and ensure all roofing materials are in good shape to prevent ignition from falling embers.
- Do not store firewood adjacent to your home.
- If you have any mulch or other combustible landscaping within 5 feet of your home’s foundation, consider replacing it with something like pea gravel or decomposed granite.
- Consider removing shrubs or trees adjacent to your home.
- If you have several trees in a small area, consider thinning them out.
- Remove combustible materials from under patios and decks and basement window-wells.
- Plant native wildflowers and fire-resistant plants.
More information for fire mitigation and safety is available from www.firewise.org www.
To Sign up for an account - Select "Sign In" in the upper right-hand corner, then select "New Member Registration". Fill out the form as completely as you can, and your request will be approved by our administrator.